Banish the grey days this Winter by glamming up your table accessories with a splash of bright and shiny pewter. Fact: after platinum, gold and silver, pewter is the fourth-most-precious metal in the world, and it’s highly durabilty — it doesn’t rust or deteriorate! Vagabond House has some gorgeous pewter pieces that’ll put a lifetime of glamorous glow on your festive table.
1. Blackberry Serving Spoon ~ a memorable Winter brunch serving fresh berries with this spoon would delight any guest | $52
2. Neo-Classical Fish Shell Tray ~ serve oysters and shellfish from this beautiful piece | $180
3. Medici Champagne Glass ~ toast to the New Year with this elegant glass | $56
4. Oak Leaf 3 Arm CandleStick ~ intricate detailing make this lovely candlestick just the thing for long Winter evenings | $310
5. Pear Sauce Bowl ~ dip those fresh strawberries in chocolate served in this covered bowl and you’ll never be forgotten | $120
6. Shed Horn Ice Bucket ~ keep it cool and stylish with this bold but classic ice bucket | $350
Available at Vagabond House.