Presents for the guy who is forever young at heart.
1. What better way to stay dry in the Seattle rain than with an incognito, duel-purpose Samurai Sword Umbrella, it’s self-defense meets practicality. $30, available at Z Gallerie.
2. It’s not what’s on the outside that counts, it’s what’s on the inside, and the Ted Baker XLady Xmas Boxers are the perfect hidden complement, $27 available at Ted Baker.
3. Look good and feel good with TOMS Brown Briar Camo Print Shoe. For each shoe purchased, TOMS gives a pair away to a shoeless child in need. $95, available at Neiman Marcus at The Bravern.
4. Make your memories last a lifetime by capturing your next wild under water or land adventure with the Sanyo Waterproof Dual Camera. $350, available at Amazon.
5. For your die-hard video game fanatics, this Call of Duty Black Ops Prestige Edition for PS3 will make any geek freak. $180, available at GameStop.
6. A sophisticated gentleman always needs a classic radio to go into their posh party pad, decorate the man cave with this Vintage Radio. $60, available at West Elm.
7. Organization is the key to success, and an efficient laptop is the cherry on top. The Toshiba Satellite Laptop is the secret to a well-equipped man. $650, available at Fry’s Electronics in Renton.
8. Look cool with the perfect accessories. The Nixon Gunship Collection: 51-30 Chrono Watch ($500) and Cape Bifold Wallet ($30) are hot must-haves, available at Nixon.
9. Shred faster on the mountain this winter season with the Lib Tech Dark Series 161W Snowboard, and leave your friends behind in the snow dust. $670, available at Zappos.
10. Dress to impress with the Volcom Dapper Stone suit ($199) and vest ($44), available at Volcom, and the IKE Camouflage Bow Tie ($85) and Theory Sylvain Shirt ($195), available at Neiman Marcus at The Bravern.
11. Add a splash of color and fun to your love nest with the Robot Wall Decal by Hybrid Design for Upper Playground. $85, available at WhatIsBlik.
Photos by Jorge Novoa Jr. for Weekly Seven
Styling by Jan Rude for Weekly Seven