Special perks for 12s during Seahawks season.
As you may know, American Express partnered with the Seahawks earlier this season (it’s the first existing NFL sponsorship of this scale) to provide a number of different benefits for Card Members and the 12s, including Gridiron Radios (like the ones at the US Open), free Section 12 pre-game experience at Occidental Park, Blue Friday offers with surprise player appearances and others.
Reinforcing the value of Membership, American Express will provide Card Members with exclusive events and offers, including:
- SECTION 12: FREE PREGAME FOR FANS: Card Members will have special access to enjoy the Section 12 Card Member Club at Occidental Park. Benefits include complimentary snacks, intimate meet and greets with former Seahawks players and exclusive giveaways.
- GRIDIRON RADIOS: Play-by-play radios distributed at CenturyLink Field: Card Members at CenturyLink Field will be able to hear live play-by-play commentary and game updates from Seahawks radio broadcast, while watching the action in-stadium. Available to American Express Card Members throughout the football season at all home games, Gridiron radios will be distributed at CenturyLink Field Guest Link locations on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last (pictured below).
- SEAHAWKS CUP HOLDER WITH PURCHASE: American Express ® Card Members who want to show their Seahawks pride can receive an exclusive Seahawks branded cup holder to insulate beverages each time they use their card to purchase an item at the concession stands. These are available on a first-come, first-served basis, while supplies last.
- BLUE FRIDAY – Giveaways and offers from Seattle merchants: Embracing the 12s’ tradition of wearing blue Seahawks gear on Fridays, American Express will work with Seattle merchants to give new meaning to this exciting lead-up to game day. American Express will partner with select merchants to provide Seahawks-themed surprises to fans, including autographed Seahawks gear and Friday meet-and-greets with former Seahawks players. The past two merchants included Instacart and Postmates. Each week of a home game, American Express will announce an additional merchant and that week’s offer.
- AMERICAN EXPRESS HAWKS ISLAND: American Express is taking the pre-game experience to a new level with American Express Hawks Island. On October 18th, American Express is building a 200-foot barge docked at Pier 66 before the Seahawks host the Carolina Panthers. The event is free (now sold out) for all Amex Card Members (21+) who RSVP’d and will include food & drinks from local eateries, a meet & greet with Hawks legend Shaun Alexander, a surprise musical performance and free shuttle service to CenturyLink Field for the game. Attendees will also enjoy beautiful views of Seattle and CenturyLink Field from the Puget Sound.
Photos by American Express.