Access your inner girly and treat yourself to some glitter.
All year long, Goodwill stores in the Seattle area save all the donated glitter and designer name brand clothing and accessories for THIS EVENT! More than 2,360 shoppers flocked to the Seattle store for the 2014 Glitter Sale. Last year’s sale was a huge success and raised $241,850 for job training and education.
This year, the event will be November 14th and15th, just in time for the holiday season. Shop for formal dresses, fancy gowns, cocktail dresses, and accessories and jewelry. There will be designer, vintage, and unique one-of-a-kind items for sale. Designer pieces include Burberry, Prada, DVF, Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Marc Jacobs, Betsy Johnson, Trina Turk, Coach, Michael Kors and more. Racks will be restocked throughout the weekend. There will be items that will fit all tastes and budgets.
All proceeds directly fund our free job training and education programs for individuals facing barriers to employment. Last year, Seattle Goodwill helped more than 9,200 people through programs and services.
- When: Saturday and Sunday, November 14-15
- Time: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm / Wristbands start being handed at 7:45 am
- Where: Goodwill in International District
PRO TIPS from a Glitter Sale expert Jeanny Mai:
- Get in line as early! Some people will have camped out the day before. Seriously. Numbered wristbands get passed out at 7:45 am. If you sign up for the text alerts, you can leave until your number is called (giving you time to grab breakfast, nap in your car, etc).
- Buy a preview sale ticket to shop Thursday, 11/12 for $50 (SOLD OUT). If your patience for crowds and lines is low, and you want first pick of glamorous glitter items, this may be the best option for you.
Read Glitter Sale FAQ.
PREVIEW THE SALE: Preview items from the sale including clothing, jewelry, accessories and other glam attire on Goodwill’s blog, Cup of Goodwill, is already live! You can sign up to receive blog posts at www.seattlegoodwill.org/blog
Glitter Sale | 1400 S Lane Street, Seattle | (425) 233-0237