Our neighboring state of Idaho is a little big state that feels like living on the frontier—and it’s an exciting time on the frontier. Downtown Boise is hosting their annual Treefort Music Festival where over 400 bands within Treasure Valley or as far as Western Europe, the Middle East, and Australia have come. Along with the festival, you can explore their collection of “fort” experiences ranging from comedy, films, performance art, tech, yoga, food+brews and more!
Here’s the full lineup.
- Alefort: local breweries and craft beer stores, 21+
- Comedyfort: nightly shows
- Filmfort: independent cinema, Q+A with filmmakers, workshops
- Foodfort: locally-sourced food with local producers, industry creatives, and agriculture experts
- Hackfort: Boise tech community with world-class innovators through panel discussions, workshops, and TED-style talks exploring the intersection of technology with education, civic life, and the arts
- Kidfort: creative collection of classes, performances, and experiences for Treefort youngsters
- Storyfort: readings, discussions, performances by storytellers of all kinds
- Yogafort: collaborative experience between yoga, dance, and fitness classes and Treefort artists paired with live music
- General admission: $159 until March 1st ($179 after) with 5-day access to all Treefort venues, Main Stage, and Forts
- Zipline pass: $299 includes all the above plus front-of-line entry into shoes (limited quantity)
- Secret handshake: $999 all the above plus personal Treefort concierge, Duck Club 2015 (only 10 available!)
Buy your tickets here.
Treefort Music Festival | Downtown Boise, ID | March 23-27th, 2016