Suncadia Resort promotes being a pet-friendly resort and at every turn, you will find reminders that your pooch is welcome to stay with you. Treats and water bowls are little touches that serve as a constant reminder that dogs are always allowed at Suncadia.
For every animal staying at the resort during the month of May, Suncadia we will pay 30% of the pet fee to ARRF Animal Rescue. AARF Animal Rescue is a local organization that is dedicated to finding forever homes for dogs and cats. Their mission is to promote the care of companion animals in Upper Kittitas County and educating the public on animal welfare. Their services include adoption, fostering, supplying pet food, reuniting lost pets with their owners, humane education and the development of a low-cost spay and neuter mobile clinic/animal shelter.
In addition to National Pet Month, Suncadia is celebrating Wellness throughout the month of May. They have partnered with Movement Coach, KaisaFit, and she brings her body weight movement class to the resort. Find the class or event that is right for you and sign up now!
Wellness Month | Suncadia Resort
- What: A month long Wellness Celebration at Suncadia Resort encouraging, movement, relaxation, and all things wellness.
- When: May 2017
- Includes: Outdoor and indoor fitness classes, spa and restaurant specials, wellness-themed lodging packages, and a weekend with KaisaFit (Washington State’s very own movement Coach)
Itinerary of events:
- This Weekend
- May 20 – Wellness weekend featuring KaisaFit (Room Package)
- May 21- Complimentary Fitness Class with KaisaFit
- Memorial Day Weekend
- May 27- Barnyard Warrior
- May 28 – Complimentary Fitness Class Zumba
Pints & Bikes
Suncadia’s ever popular guided bike tour with a twist! Take a tour of the area and learn about the fascinating immigration and mining history of Roslyn, WA while enjoying a variety of local craft brews from the Brick Saloon, Washington State’s oldest continually running bar. The distance covered on bike is about 5-7 miles. This tour is available throughout the month as well.
For more information please visit Suncadia Resort’s website at: https://www.destinationhotels.com/suncadia-resort