Just a few blocks away from Glossier’s 2019 pop-up in the heart of Capitol Hill, Seattle opens one of Glossier’s biggest stores to date tomorrow! Over the years, Glossier has opened stores in New York and Los Angeles, and popped up in cities around the world with imaginative design concepts that interpreted each location through “Glossier-colored glasses”. My experience in both the LA store and the Seattle pop-up (two summers ago in the old American Apparel on Broadway) was fun, carefree, and basically, a dream aesthetic.
Designed by Glossier’s in-house creative team, Glossier Seattle is inspired by the city’s natural landscapes and innovative technology. The flagship location includes futuristic, yet industrial elements, featuring rolling moss hills, massive boulders and floral and mushroom details throughout the terrarium-like space.
- In addition to shopping and testing Glossier’s full product line, shoppers will find exclusive merchandise supporting local non-profit, Seattle Chinatown International District Preservation and Development Authority.
- Glossier is also partnering with local business Molly Moon’s Ice Cream for a bespoke Glossier flavor to be sold at the Capitol Hill location (just across the street from the store!) during the first month of opening.
- To bring the Glossier Seattle experience to life, the company has hired a local team of new and former “Editors” who are passionate about connecting with others through beauty, and facilitating amazing people-first experiences.
- Opening: Friday, August 20
- Where: 1514 10th Ave Seattle, WA 98122
- Hours: Monday-Sunday: 11am-7pm
- Size: 6,200 square feet