The first ever dining series held on a professional sports field remains the only one of its kind is back for this month for the second year. The lineup features 17 local chefs, including James Beard Award-winning and nominated chefs, Food Network ‘Chopped’ champions and partners that consistently appear on the “best chefs / restaurants” lists for Seattle.
This special outdoor dining series turns the field into an expansive heated and covered outdoor dining room that offers plenty of open air and social distancing capacity to enjoy incredible four-course menus from acclaimed local chefs.
SE Productions, a local company specializing in hosting unique events and experiences, has worked with each chef to curate four-course menus of seasonal winter dishes, not available on their regular restaurant menus. The chef and menu changes each night of the series.
Field To Table kicked off on Tuesday, February 1st, with Chef Jason Wilson of The Lakehouse and runs until Sunday, February 20th with a final dinner featuring chef Mel Miranda of Musang. Tickets are limited and all dates have sold out in the past, so buy your tickets early! Two seatings per night are available: 5:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. for groups of one to ten people.
Browse the menus and chefs and buy your tickets at fieldtotable.us. Pricing ranges from $109 – $119 per person plus tax and service charge, with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase through contactless, cashless ordering on-site. Event is 21+. Reservations include free parking, four-course meal, complimentary sparkling water, interaction with the featured chef, photo opportunity with physical and digital prints and field access.
Field To Table 2022 Chef Lineup
- Jason Wilson, The Lakehouse – Tuesday, February 1
- Josh Delgado, Le Coin – Wednesday, February 2
- Maximilian Petty, Eden Hill – Thursday, February 3
- Matt Lewis, Where Ya at Matt – Friday, February 4
- Kaleena Bliss, Thompson Seattle, Saturday, February 5
- Jason Stoneburner, Stoneburner – Tuesday, February 8
- John Sundstrom, Lark – Wednesday, February 9
- Dre Neeley, Gravy on Vashon – Thursday, February 10
- Brian Clevenger, Vendemmia – Friday, February 11
- Trey Lemont, Jerk Shack – Saturday, February 12
- David Nichols, Eight Row – Monday, February 14
- Liz Kenyon, Rupee Bar – Tuesday, February 15
- Brandon Muehl, Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi – Wednesday, February 16
- Mitch Mayers, Sawyer – Thursday, February 17
- Kristi Brown, Communion – Friday, February 18
- Stuart Lane, Spinasse – Saturday, February 19
- Mel Miranda, Musang – Sunday, February 20
For the first time, SE Productions is partnering with Lettuce Grow to showcase local ingredients grown directly from ‘The Farmstand’—a self-watering, self-fertilizing system that allows everyone to easily grow their own fresh food with no pesticides and 95 percent less water than traditional agriculture. Each chef will create their own Farmstand signature amuse-bouche as guests arrive to showcase the incredible produce it offers.
Each prix-fixe four-course menu includes the choice of a meat/seafood-based option or a vegetarian option. View all chef menus at fieldtotable.us/menu.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours prior to the event is required for entry. Masks are required when not seated and all tables will be safely distanced from others. Sound Excursions, LLC meets all guidance and requirements set out by the State of Washington, King County, the City of Seattle, and the Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Sound Excursions, LLC and Field To Table prides itself in prioritizing safety for the customer and the staff for the safest possible outdoor dining series.