International touring exhibition BANKSYLAND arrives in Seattle this Friday, June 3rd! The multimedia experience will feature works by one of the most infamous and elusive artists, BANKSY. The exhibition will be at AXIS Pioneer Square: 308 1st Ave S, Seattle.
The first ever Seattle exhibit features more than 100 authenticated pieces and installations; including original and studio works, salvaged street artworks, and never-before-seen immersive installations at AXIS Pioneer Square in downtown Seattle. Experience the mystique and cultural impact of the most sought after artist of our time, live and in person.
Things to note:
- This exhibition has not been authorized by BANKSY
- What will be present:
- Signed and authenticated editions from BANKSY’s studio including ‘Love is in the Air’, ‘Smiling Copper’, ‘Happy Chopper’ the iconic ’Girl with Balloon’, and others
- Original paintings and editions from BANKSY’s Dismaland, Gross Domestic Product and Walled Off Hotel exhibitions
- Salvaged street works on steel and concrete, including the iconic ‘Rat’ Graffitis
- Never before seen installations which document and examine the ephemeral nature of BANKSY’s lost and destroyed public works.
- The exhibit shows original studio works, salvaged street art pieces and never before seen installations.
- This exhibition will bringing work from private collections to audiences in geographical locations who might not otherwise see Banksy’s work