With the holiday season upon us, gift set sales are in full swing. The hottest brands in the beauty industry are releasing collections of their most savvy products, and these types of pairings usually only come around once a year.
Whether you’re looking for that special someone, for a friend or yourself, this is your chance to get more bang for your buck. From fragrance to makeup and all things in-between, here are some amazing items for women and men that just arrived in stores:
1. Philosophy Miracle Worker Set, $110, Sephora at Bellevue Square: One of the most talked about anti-aging skin-care lines to date. This product was featured on Oprah’s Favorite Things for 2010. This set is a steal with four potions that will have your skin singing its praises.
2. Gucci Guilty Gift Set, $75, Sephora at University Village: This scent is so delicious that it invites a lot of attention. The set even comes with a mini spray for when you are on the go.
3. Nars Crazy Heart Global Holiday Lip Gloss Set, $50, Nordstrom at Bellevue Square: Nars has released a one-of-a-kind offering with its top five best selling lip glosses. The colors are bold and will leave the recipient of this gift pouting pretty long after the holiday season is over.
4. Make Up For Ever Rock Forever Aqua Eyes Holiday Set, $36, Sephora at Downtown Seattle: A set of five amazing metallic shades, these eyeliners are the perfect way to add a little rock to the holiday season.
5. Bobbi Brown Holiday Glamour Set, $100, Nordstrom at Downtown Seattle: This is the perfect beauty gift for the makeup connoisseur. It includes multiple shimmery eye shadows, lipsticks, blush, mascara and brushes.
1. Molton Brown Recharge Black Pepper Gift Set, $90, Neiman Marcus at The Bravern: The perfect holiday gift for the man who needs a little spice in his life.
2. True Religion for Men Holiday Gift Set, $79, Ulta: With four products from their signature scent for men, including hair/body wash and deodorant stick, this set has got him covered from head to toe.
3. Kiehl’s Ultimate Man Collection Set, $50, Kiehl’s at University Village: With everything from facial wash to body scrub, this grouping is the ultimate reward for those who love to feel clean.
4. Jack Black, On-The-Road Travel Pack, $58, Amazon: Great for the guy on the go, these products encompass grooming needs in even the harshest climates.
5. The Art of Shaving Power Shave Set, $150, Sephora at Bellevue: In partnership with Gillette, this gift set has every tool a man needs to achieve the perfect shave.
By Whitney Urichuk for Weekly Seven