Is your standard night out a combination of tried-and-true entrees and frilly Prosecco-based cocktails? Well, it’s time to strap on those big boy (or girl) pants and experience the finer elements of food and whiskey.
Next Wednesday, Spur chef extraordinaires Brian McCracken and Dana Tough will host a five-course dinner paired with five cocktails created by the evening’s guest bartenders, Phillip Thompson (Tavern Law), Brynn Lundstrom (Rob Roy), Charles Veitch (Bastille) and Adam Freem (Bathtub Gin & Co.). Clearly, it’s a night not to be missed.
To reserve your seat at the table, call Spur at (206) 728-6706. The dinner is $80 per person plus tax and gratuity. Here’s a sneak peek of the evening’s five courses in all their deliciousness:
- Kusshi Oysters
- beets. saffron. sherry.
- cocktail with Oban 14
- Duck Terrine
- foie gras. kumquats. ginger.
- cocktail with Bushmill’s Black Bush
- Smoked Cavatelli
- razor clam. cashew. grana padano.
- cocktail with Crown Reserve
- cabbage. apricot. yellow foot chanterelles.
- cocktail with Bulleit
- Orange Blossom Panna Cotta
- maple. nutmeg shortbread.
- cocktail with Dickel 12yr
SPUR | 113 Blanchard Seattle, 98121 | (206) 728-6706