Olympic Sculpture Park hosts its first fancy dog event.
In this edition of Dog Days, we feature the first annual Fancy Dog, an event on Saturday, June 14th to help raise funds & awareness for the Seattle Humane Society’s Pet Project. This special program is designed to support patients battling HIV & Cancer who cannot sustain costs of food & veterinary care for their pets & who rely on their best friends for more than just companionship. Such a great cause! This event is kid and dog-friendly and wheelchair accessible.
Highlights of the event include a pet costume parade and sampling gourmet “fancy dogs”, vegan/vegetarian food, desserts and drinks. There will be a photo booth (dog- friendly), a make-your-own costume station, local vendors with doggie treats and live music and performances. If you are unable to make this event, the Seattle Humane Society accepts donations on their website as well (http://www.fancydogseattle.com/donate/).
Date: Sunday, June 14th
Time: 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Location: Olympic Sculpture Park
Cost: General tickets $25, VIP tickets $35, kids under 10 and pets are free!
- General tickets include 3 tokens for any combination of savory & sweet food/non-alcoholic beverages
- VIP Tickets include the above, PLUS 1 alcoholic beverage or extra food item, entrance to “Top Dog” 21+ VIP area & goodie bag
- 11:00 am: Pre-Parade Reception: costume making, free coffee & fun at the waterfront corner of Alaskan Way & Broad
- 11:30 am – 11:45 am: Fancy Dog Parade at the Z-Path Olympic Sculpture Park
- 11:45 am – 2:00 pm: Puppy & People Party at Olympic Sculpture Park Amphitheater, Pavilion North Terrace & Lawn
Buy your tickets here.
Fancy Dog | Olympic Sculpture Park, Seattle | June 14, 2015