Enjoy the sunshine and delicious gourmet food trucks.
Bellevue downtown is hosting it’s second annual ChowDown(town) Food Truck Round Up. This year, it will offer two dates on Thursday, July 9th and Thursday, August 13th. With nearly double the trucks this year, there is something for everyone. There’s also free parking and live music! Our game plan is to bring a couple friends (or family), line up for different trucks and then share!
SCHEDULED TRUCKS FOR AUGUST 13:
- ChopStix – Asian Fusion
- Falafel Salam – Middle Eastern
- Skillet Street Food – Burgers, Poutine
- Buns on Wheels – Gourmet Burgers
- Ezell’s Express Chicken – Southern Fried Chicken
- Tokyo Dog –Japanese-Style Hot Dogs
- Jemil’s Big Easy – Cajun
- Thai-U-Up – Thai Food
- Peasant Food Manifesto – Global Comfort Fusion
- Ultimate Melt – Gourmet Grilled Cheese
- Napkin Friends – Latke Press Sandwiches
- Fish Basket – Mostly Fish N’ Chips
- Street Treats – Ice Cream Sandwiches, Desserts
- Hot Revolution—Mini hot doughnuts
OUR TOP PICKS (then again, it is about trying NEW things too!):
- Skillet with their burgers and bacon jam and those smothered fries with cheese and gravy.
- Ezell’s because, fried chicken.
- Street Treats for build-your-own cookie + ice cream sandwiches.
Thursday, July 9th // Thursday, August 13th
3:30 pm – 8:30 pm
10820 NE 10th St., Bellevue
Free parking at the Bellevue downtown library.
Bring you friends, your family, and your dog! Come early, the food does sell out and the lines get long!
Food Truck Chowdown | Ashwood Park in Bellevue Downtown | August 13, 2015