URBAN CRAFT UPRISING | SATURDAY & SUNDAY, DECEMBER 5-6
Seattle’s largest indie craft fair will be Saturday and Sunday December 5th – 6th. This is the perfect opportunity to pick out handmade goods for your friends and family this holiday season.
This highly popular event has been running in Seattle since 1995 and currently happens twice a year. The show is carefully curated with over 150 vendors. More than 16,000 fans will attend the event over the course of the weekend.
- 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on Saturday 12/5
- 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on Sunday 12/6
- Seattle Exhibition Center
- Admission is free!
More detailed information can be found here.
MAKERS HOLIDAY POPUP | THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10
This holiday celebration of “Made in the PNW” vendors will include delicious food, drinks, live music performances, a raffle of items from the vendors, photobooth, and of course–holiday shopping!
Some of our favorite local shops will be there, including:
- Wish You Were Northwest: PNW-centric clothing and accessories that will make you wanderlust for road trips and snowy adventures
- Moorea Seal: beautifully selected home decor, accessories, jewelry, gifts, and apothecary
- Eleven + West: gorgeous calligraphy and hand-lettered goods
- New Constitution Clothing: the softest, fitted hoodies and other apparel
- Thursday, December 10 / 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- MAKERS 92 Lenora Street, Seattle
- Admission is $6.27
RSVP and purchase the $6.27 tickets here.
BADWILL MARKET POPUP | SUNDAY, DECEMBER 13
This is a running monthly popup held at Rhino Room in Capitol Hill. This month will be a special edition: Holiday Bazaar. They will have a variety of local goods: vintage apparel, handmade jewelry, beauty and grooming products, leather accessories, candles, festive holiday wreaths, home decor, and more.
On behalf of Heroes for the Homeless, they will be hosting a Winter Clothing Drive at the market. Please donate gently used winter coats, new wool socks, scarves, mittens, etc.
- Sunday, December 13th / 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Rhino Room, Seattle
- Admission is free!
More info on their Facebook page here.
SHOP SEATTLE ONLINE |Can’t make it to any of these events? Prefer to shop at home in pajamas? Check out a thoughtful compilation of local Seattle goods that you can browse and buy online here.