Come celebrate women’s right to choose with a cavalcade of chocolate! Every year, the Puget Sound region’s best chocolatiers and bakers create delicious confections for NARAL Pro-Choice Washington supporters to sample, while a panel of celebrity judges including Stranger restaurant critic Angela Garbes, KEXP DJ Riz Rollins, and Seattle Times columnist Nicole Brodeur choose the best of the best in local chocolates, pastries, and baked goods.
NARAL Pro-Choice Washington is the state’s leading pro-choice advocacy organization, working to protect and expand women’s access to reproductive health care across Washington State. Their most delicious event of the year is right around the corner, so get your tickets now!
- When: Wednesday, March 9 / 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Where: Fisher Pavilion, Seattle Center
- Tickets: Chocolate Taster $50
- Chocolate Lover: event admission + take home 1/2 lb of locally produced chocolates $75
- Chocolate Champion: event admission + take hom 1lb of locally produced chocolates $100
Buy tickets here.
Chocolate for Choice | 305 Harrison St, Seattle | March 9, 2016