The folks at Entercom who brought you last year’s Bourbon & Bacon event and Tequila & Taco Fest have felt the love and are opening up both an afternoon and an evening session to accommodate the hankerings of all those who desire fine whiskey with succulent treats! Don’t worry if you don’t imbibe, get the Designated Driver ticket for a discounted price and still get to stuff your face and enjoy a selection of non-alcoholic beverages!
With local bourbon favorites like 3 Howls, Tatoosh, and Heritage being tasted alongside big names like Four Roses, Bird Dog, and Hudson, it’s no wonder tickets are going fast for this delicious event. If that wasn’t enough, the beneficiary for the event is Treehouse, a nonprofit organization that supports foster youths to graduate high school and stay on track with their peers!
- Where: Seattle Design Center / 5701 6th Ave S., Seattle
- When: Saturday, March 5th
- DAY SESSION: 12:00 pm for Premium, 1:30 – 4:00 pm for General Admission
- NIGHT SESSION: 6:00 pm for Premium, 7:30 – 10:00 pm for General Admission
- 20 sips and tastes, and an additional hour and a half to enjoy everything Bourbon and Bacon.
- Doors will open for Premium ticket holders ninety minutes before GA doors, and if you arrive after GA ticket holders are let in, you’ll jump ahead of the crowds with a Premium ticket holder entrance.
- Plus, you’ll get a Bourbon & Bacon Fest bag stuffed with swag along with your commemorative glass.
General Admission $70
- Enjoy two and a half hours wandering through the best bourbon and bacon offerings the city has to offer!
- You’ll get 13 sips of bourbon and 13 tastes of your favorite foods.
- Commemorative glass to take home and give the appearance of fanciness!
Designated Drivers $30
- Get you and your friends safely to and from the Seattle Design Center with our Safe Driver ticket option.
- You’ll get 15 tastes of your favorite foods.
- Non-alcoholic drinks.
Purchase your tickets here.
The Original Olympia Beer
Old Tankard Ale
Small Town Brewery
Blackfish Spirits Distillery
Heritage Distilling Co.
2 Bar Spirits
3 Howls Distillery
Four Roses Bourbon
Bird Dog Whiskey
Calumet Farm Bourbon Whiskey
Lexington Bourbon Whiskey
William Wolf Bourbon
Agave Cocina & Tequila
Daxon House Bad Boys Coffee
The Black Duck: Cask And Bottle House
Flat Iron Grill
Kickin’ Boot Whiskey Kitchen
The Longhorn Barbecue
Pac Island Grills
Queen Anne Beer Hall
Sweet Iron Waffle Bar
Uli’s Famous Sausage
Bourbon & Bacon Fest | Seattle Design Center | March 5, 2016