Fall is the season of chic, requiring an arsenal of new fashion and beauty products and Box of Style’s fall box is filled with major finds to look glamorous from head to toe. Box of Style, The Zoe Report’s seasonal, sartorial subscription service that offers members an expertly curated selection of fashion, beauty and lifestyle pieces, revealed the contents of its fall 2016 box this week!
“Over the past six seasons, Box of Style has brought The Zoe Report’s expertise to life and I am beyond excited to share our fall 2016 box with our members,” said Rachel Zoe, Founder of Box of Style and Editor-in-Chief of The Zoe Report. “Our mission is to bring our members a guaranteed on-trend update to live life in style for an amazing value and our fall 2016 edition might just be our best box yet.”
Rachel and The Zoe Report’s editorial team have tapped into their exclusive network to bring their members the most valuable box to date, offering over $450 worth of seasonal must-haves for just $100. Complete with on-trend obsessions and for the first time, the ability to customize a beauty product and own a piece from the Rachel Zoe Collection, Box of Style’s fall 2016 box includes:
- Donni Charm Exclusive Cape: The Zoe Report has collaborated with Donni Charm, an of-the-moment brand known for its unique take on statement scarves, to create an exclusive wool-blend, color block cape that is only available in the fall 2016 Box of Style. This versatile, super-soft, one-size-fits-all topper will stand the test of time and can be styled in a multitude of ways. Retail value, $197
- IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Blush Hydrating Gloss Stain: For the first time since Box of Style launched in 2015, members can choose their preferred shade of lip gloss to be included to their box. These hydrating glosses are infused with a stain for an all day and night gorgeous flush of color that lasts until you take it off. Members can choose between Mauve-a-lous Darling, Wine Berry Flush and Inspiring Red. Retail value, $24 each.
- Rachel Zoe Tassel Bracelet: The fall 2016 Box of Style is the first to include a piece from the Rachel Zoe Collection, letting members step up their accessory game. Designed for the woman who is looking to make a sophisticated style statement, this vintage-inspired piece lets anyone channel Rachel Zoe’s iconic style. Retail value, $95
- B-Low The Belt Gatsby Wrap Belt: B-Low The Belt has quickly become the go-to accessory label for It-girls like Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, Selena Gomez and more. This leather belt can be worn a variety of ways and the tassel details make it an instant style-star favorite. Retail value, $105
- IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil: No beauty look is complete without the perfect eyebrows. For fall, The Zoe Report picked a universal eyebrow pencil containing brow-conditioning ingredients. Ladies with lighter eyebrows should apply fewer layers of the pencil while those with darker hair should apply it more heavily. Retail value, $24
- Hollywood Fashion Secrets Lint Removing Sheets: Portable and compact, these sheets provide an easy alternative to a bulky lint roller. Perfect for fall fabrics, the fall box includes a styling tool perfect for the girl on the go. Retail value, $6.
Box of Style has become a highly coveted box in the subscription space, selling out each and every quarter. Box of Style ships four times a year, delivering on-trend and coveted style to members each season. To become a member, please visit http://boxofstyle.thezoereport.com/. Box of Style’s Seasonal Membership costs $100 per box and can be cancelled at any time or, one can sign up for an Annual Membership where they will receive all four boxes for $350 total.
About Rachel Zoe / The Zoe Report / Box of Style
Rachel Zoe is a distinguished designer, editor, author, stylist, TV personality and entrepreneur renowned for her effortless take on glamour. Zoe is the Editor-in-Chief of online style destination, The Zoe Report, reaching over 13 million worldwide. In 2015, The Zoe Report launched Box of Style, a subscription service filled with over $350 of coveted fashion, beauty and lifestyle items for only $100, all hand-picked by Rachel and her team. As a designer, Zoe makes her exceptional taste and expertise accessible to the fashion savvy as Creative Director of the Rachel Zoe Collection, comprised of ready-to-wear, footwear and jewelry lines. She started her career as a world-renowned stylist revolutionizing the business and inspiring future generations of stylists. Zoe is committed to philanthropic organizations both locally and globally, serving as an Artist Ambassador for Save the Children and on the Board of Directors for Baby2Baby. In addition to being recognized as an avid philanthropist, Zoe has been on countless most influential lists from virtually every domestic and international fashion and financial publication. Rachel and her husband, Rodger Berman, run their lifestyle brand all while being parents to two young boys, Skyler and Kaius.