It’s been quite an election year, hasn’t it? Let’s celebrate together as we await the final results on Tuesday, November 8th. It should be an interesting night. Here are a few places you can watch live election coverage with a drink in hand. Also, remember to vote! #RockTheVote
The Stranger and Dan Savage are hosting an Election Night Party at The Showbox, with coverage beginning at 5:00 pm.
The event is 21+ and free. First come, first serve.
The Showbox | 1426 1st Avenue, Seattle | (888) 929-7849
Sazerac is adjacent to Hotel Monaco in downtown Seattle at 1101 4th Avenue. The event starts at 2:00 pm until polls close and winner is announced.
Food specials – Candidate Sliders:
- Hillary: Oliveburger Sliders (beef patty topped with chopped pimento-stuffed green olives and dijon mustard)
- Donald: Meatloaf Sliders with balsamic glazed onions
- And if you’re still ‘sweet’ on Bernie, order his unofficial Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, sandwich-style: double chocolate cookie with mint ice cream in the center (1 cookie sandwich)
Drink Specials – Candidate Cocktails:
- Hillary: Over the Hillary with Bulldog Gin, St. Germain, Creme de Violette, Lemon Juice topped with Prosecco
- Donald: Oaxaca Shocka with Montelobos Mezcal, Ancho Reyes, Lime Juice, Guava Juice, Garnished with Corn Silk
- Bernie: The Abstention with Sugar cube, House Blackberry-Tarragon Bitters topped with Prosecco
Sazerac | 1101 4th Avenue, Seattle | (206) 624-7755
NEUMOS & MOE BAR
The event starts at 4:00 pm, admission is free (no tickets required), 21+
First come, first serve as limited seating is available.
There will be drink specials and patriotic surprises!
Neumos & Moe Bar | 925 E. Pike St., Seattle | (206) 709 – 9442
STRAWBERRY THEATRE WORKSHOP
Located in the 12 Ave Arts building in Capitol Hill, the Lobby of 12th Ave Arts will be set up to watch the Election results roll in! There will be live television feeds, a bar, and some food.
Strawberry Theatre | 1620 12th Avenue, Seattle | (206) 427-5207
THE WESTIN SEATTLE
The Washington State Democratic Party presents this free event open to all of our supporters, friends, and neighbors. Doors open at 6:00 pm. Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/election-night-party-registration-28443791145
Watch live election results, hear from our top candidates, and celebrate the final countdown to an historic election.
Join Governor Jay Inslee, US Senator Patty Murray, and all of your favorite Washington State Democrats!
The Westin | 1900 5th Avenue, Seattle | (206) 583-0664 x114
Happy hour pints all night for anyone in a pant suit, pompadour, or dressed in red, white & blue. Totally sane coverage by PBS because who doesn’t love Gwen Ifill? The fun starts at 3:00 pm and goes until 9:00 pm.
BeezNeez Gourmet Sausages – Seattle out front!
Stoup Brewing | 1108 NW 52nd Street, Seattle | (206) 457 – 5524
TWO DOORS DOWN & THE BOTTLENECK LOUNGE
Extended happy hour from 4:00 – 9:00 pm. Featuring the All American Burger: two 1/4lb patties, American cheese, and the works on a Kaiser bun.
No one should be alone on November 8th (except for those who don’t vote). They’ll have live coverage on the TVs and plenty of beverages to go around (please vote)!
Two Doors Down & The Bottleneck Lounge | 2328 & 2332 E Madison Street, Seattle