Summer is a great time to refresh your wardrobe and get ready for the fall (it’s hard to think about the fall when summer looks just to be starting this week, but the deals!).
One of the best summertime sales is the Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale.
For Seattle’s very own fashion giant, this is their biggest sale event of the year with so many brand-new arrivals and essential items on sale for a limited time. The sale features brands like Topshop, Madewell, rag & bone, SOMETHING NAVY, Veronica Beard, Frame Denim, Vince, J. Crew, Charlotte Tilbury, AG Jeans, and many more. It’s their best sale of the year, featuring brand new arrivals on sale for a limited time—starting Friday, July 19 through August 4 (prices go up August 5).
Our pro tips:
Nordstrom offers convenient services for customers to make their Anniversary Sale shopping experience fun, easy and on their terms, including:
- If you want to shop the anniversary sale early—Nordstrom cardmembers can get a head start on shopping starting now!
- Free style advice—from quick updates to entire wardrobe edits, Nordstrom Stylists and Beauty Stylists can guide customers to the sale scores of their dreams
- Get it your items you way
- Nordstrom offers free standard shipping every day
- Customers can Buy Online & Pick Up in Store (or curbside)
- Same-Day delivery in certain zip codes
- Fit to perfection—Nordstrom offers alterations and tailoring to help give you the perfect fit. Customers can conveniently book an appointment online, utilize walk-in services, request one-hour hems, express services, and more
- Nordstrom Senior Fashion Director Shannon Schafer says, “color is queen right now.” She loves the bold-color trend because everyone can have fun with color in their wardrobe on their own terms. For customers who want to test the trend, Schafer suggests starting with a bold coat or a bright bag to accessorize with impact and pairing it with neutral tones.
- Schafer says customers can “easily update their look with vibrant, show-stopping color” by choosing an unexpected mix of shades — even down to footwear. For fool-proof mixing, combine a variety of colors in the same family, like copper, fuchsia, pink and red.
- For a vibrant look that can’t be ignored, Schafer recommends customers “opt for bright jumpsuits and exuberant, colorful dresses for a head-to-toe look.” Customers can pick a color—any color—for their monochrome look. “There’s an illuminating rainbow of colors to choose from,” says Schafer.