Still Spa at The Woodmark is hosting a “Spring Flings & Spa Things“, a virtual spa event on Tuesday, March 23 at 6:00 pm. If you’re like me and haven’t been to the spa in a while, this could be the perfect self-care treat for yourself. You’ll get a kit to do a facial at home with guidance from a beauty expert and the kit is multi-use all while supporting a local business.
Unwind, enjoy a relaxing night in and start your spring cleaning with a full facial cleanse. Tickets are only $39 (a $132 value!) and include a Beauty Box with skincare items shipped to participants ahead of time, so you can follow along as Still Spa’s beauty experts guide you through a facial. Also included is a cocktail mixer for a virtual toast and a $25 gift card to use toward any 60 or 90-minute treatment at Still Spa. The spa has reopened and is following strict Covid-19 safety protocols.
Expert Partner Appearances Include:
- Eminence Organic Skin Care
- Still Spa Master Esthetician
Still Spa Beauty Boxes Include:
- With Company Honey Sour Cocktail Mix with Garnish
- One Still Spa Multi-Use Facial Kit (Includes Lipid Cleanser 0.5oz, Caviar Lime & Passionfruit Enzyme Mask 1oz, Marshmallow Whip Hydrating Mask 1oz, Vitamin C Reversal Serum 3mL, Post Peel Balm 0.5oz, Circadia Branded Brush, Circadia Branded Headband)
- $25 Gift Card to Use Towards Any 60 or 90 Minute Treatment at Still Spa
Your ticket choices are for curbside pick up of the beauty box or for the box to be shipped to your home. If you choose curbside pick up, you may pick up your beauty box during Still Spa hours up until the day of the event. Please text Still Spa at (425) 385-0380 when you have arrived to pick up your box.
Instructions will be emailed to you to log into the Zoom on the day of the event.
Buy tickets here.