U Village is hosting a special International Women’s Day event next Wednesday, March 8th from 12:00 – 4:00 pm featuring a unique mix of local, women-owned brands. They’ve paired up women-owned businesses on the property including Oiselle, Clare V., and Styled Seattle with fellow women-owned businesses in the community including L’AVANT Collective, Noir Lux Candle Co., and Arkëras, to surprise and delight shoppers with meaningful brand experiences that celebrate women.
Participating Brands & Businesses
- Anna Learns Things – Quirky and colorful hand-beaded jewelry and accessories. *Pop-up at Happy Lemon
- Arkëras – High-end hospital and maternity gowns designed to empower women and provide a distinct sense of self during life’s health and wellness journeys. *Pop-up at Styled Seattle
- Maddy’s Bake Shop – Seattle-based microbakery specializing in laminated pastries and squiggly floral cakes with local and seasonal ingredients. *Pop-up at Clare V.
- Bake Shop – Uptown café and bottle shop specializing in house-made baked goods and sourdough breads made from all-natural ingredients sourced from small, local farms. *Pop-up at Frankie & Jo’s
- Cake for Breakfast – Single serve, plant-based, gluten-free cheesecakes made from whole-food ingredients. *Pop-up at Ravenna Gardens
- The Rookery – A tiny urban flower farm specializing in bouquets, seasonal arrangements, seeds, and small events. *Pop-up at Fran’s Chocolates
- Molly’s Bottle Shop – A curated selection of all-natural wines. *Pop-up at at Jenni Kayne from 4-6 p.m.
- L’AVANT Collective – High performing, plant-based, eco-friendly cleaning products designed in beautiful refillable packaging. *Pop-up at Margaret O’Leary
- Onyx + Petal – Plant-based beauty products for men and women including skincare and haircare. *Pop-up at Parachute
- Little Barnacle – Small collections of earth-friendly, ethically created baby clothing made from 100% organic cotton. *Pop-up at Village Maternity
- Noir Lux Candle Co. – Small-batch, handcrafted candles made from all-natural soy wax and clean-burning wooden wicks. *Pop-up at Oiselle
- Yoka Miso – The first and only Seattle-Based Miso company specializing in high-quality, small batch miso. *Pop-up at Hello Robin
- Spark & Stone – Delicate hand-welded permanent jewelry. *Pop-up at The Confectionery from 6-8 p.m.
The event will feature surprise giveaways, limited-edition products, and a fun opportunity to meet brand founders and celebrate women in the community. Jenni Kayne is also hosting a special happy hour mixer from 4:00 – 6:00 pm featuring all-natural wines from Molly’s Bottle Shop.
What: U Village International Women’s Day Event
When: Wednesday, March 8th
Where: Participating stores at U Village
Time: 12:00 – 4:00 PM