Fresh and local ingredients make this cocktail oh so tasty.
Created by Kathy Casey’s Liquid Kitchen™, the mastermind behind many of Seattle’s favorite libations, the Rosemary Clementine Sparkle at Cactus contains fresh rosemary and local honey, which produce a refreshing taste and aroma that will leave you wanting more.
The Not So Secret Recipe:
- ¼ of a clementine or mandarin
- 1 large sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 ½ ounces Moon Mountain Vodka
- ¾ ounce fresh lemon juice
- ¾ ounce Local Honey Syrup*
- Splash of chilled champagne
- Garnish: small sprig of rosemary
Squeeze clementine and drop into a cocktail shaker with the rosemary sprig. Measure in the Moon Mountain Vodka, lemon juice and honey syrup. Fill with ice. Cap and shake vigorously. Strain cocktail into a large martini glass. Top with a splash of chilled champagne. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
* To make Local Honey Syrup: combine ½ cup local honey with ½ cup hot water. Stir to combine. Store refrigerated for up to 7 days.
A take on traditional Southwest, Mexican, and Spanish cuisine, Cactus has satisfied Seattleite south-of-the-border cravings for more than 20 years with their housemade ingredients, small plates or “antojitos” and handcrafted cocktails. Owned by brothers Bret and Marc Chatalas, Cactus operates four locations in the Seattle area and have recently opened a new South Lake Union location next to Amazon headquarters.
Cactus | Various Locations (Madison Park, Downtown Kirkland, Alki, South Lake Union)