A dog walk like no other!
In this edition of Dog Days, we feature the 3rd Annual Happy Tails Wine Walk in the Woodinville Hollywood Wine District. This event takes place on Saturday, September 19th from 1:00 to 5:00 pm. More than 18 wineries will be opening their doors for tasting and the participating wineries will be donating 10% of specific bottle sales to the dogs and cats at Homeward Pet. Homeward Pet Adoption Center is a non-profit, no-kill animal shelter that gives homeless animals a 2nd chance through rescue, shelter and adoption.
- Date: Saturday, September 19th
- Time: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Location: Woodinville Hollywood Wine District
There will be other activities during the event including:
- Dog Zone with animal-friendly shopping from more than 18 participating vendors
- Advice on training, nutrition and local animal-related businesses
- Pet massages, bob for balls, kissing contest and more!
Even if you don’t have your own dog, you are still welcome to come and participate. Proceeds go to a good cause. (Please note that there will be no off-leash dog areas so make sure you bring a leash for your dog and an ID if you are planning on wine tasting.)
- Walker (Includes event t-shirt, 1 non-alcoholic drink): $25
- Taster (Includes event t-shirt, tasting glass and 10 tasting scrips): $45
- Canine Friends (no fees for canines, while supplies last, event bandana): $0
- Walk for Whoopi’s Fund (receive a button to wear for the day of the event): $25
Online registration can be found here.
Happy Tails Wine Walk | Woodinville Hollywood Wine District | (425) 449-8788