Returning to the creative spirit the craft brewery was born out of, Redhook is teaming up with local movement Seattle Made for Seattle Made Week. This year’s celebration runs October 5-13, 2018 and features five events.
Moderated by Washington beer writer Kendall Jones, Redhook and Seattle Made will host a Brewer’s Shoptalk discussing the future of beer in Seattle.
- When: October 11, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Panel discussion: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Where: Redhook Brewlab – back bar; Pike Motorworks Building, 714 E Pike St
- Cost: $15 (includes a pint of beer)
- Purchase advance tickets by visiting Seattle Made: https://www.seattlemade.org/events/seattle-made-brewers-night/
Topics for the evening will include sustainability practices, what’s made Seattle such a hot spot for brewers, and the future of the brewing industry in Seattle. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session and tickets include a pint from Redhook or one of the participating breweries.
About Seattle Made
Seattle Made is an organization that celebrates Seattle’s unique cultural identity by growing and supporting urban manufacturers and producers. Their goal is to expand opportunities for the city’s business community.