As the nights get longer and the days get colder, comfort food plays a vital role in warming us up during these winter months.
Chef Scott Staples at Uneeda Burger has created a winter menu with that goal in mind. Perfect for football game-day parties, late lunches on cold and rainy Saturdays, or post winter-hike exhaustion, Uneeda Burger’s special menu will warm you up during these cold months.
Menu highlights include:
- Vegetarian Chili – served up with cheddar and a dollop of sour cream, optional to add spicy ground beef, $3.75.
- Mushroom Burger – cremini mushroom, porcini, shallots and gruyere, served with a truffle aioli, $9.50.
- Rockfish Po-Boy – corn-meal fried rockfish tossed with Crystal hot sauce, lettuce, tomato, pickle and celeriac remoulade on a Kaiser bun, $15.
- Buffalo Chicken Sammy – Franks red hot, romaine, celery, pickled onion, blue cheese/ranch dressing, $9.25.
- Cauliflower Tempura – seasonal vegetable battered and deep fried, $4.50.
On a recent rainy weekend day, my husband and I ventured out to Fremont to sample some items from the winter menu. He ordered the Big Star Burger with crispy onions, bacon, cheddar, coleslaw, roasted fresno chili, and bbq sauce. I ordered the Rockfish Po-Boy and Cauliflower Tempura. Everything was incredibly delicious and flavorful!
This was our first visit to Uneeda Burger, and I now understand why every time I mentioned to someone that we were headed to Uneeda Burger, they enthusiastically replied, “Oh my gosh! That is my FAVORITE burger place!!” We are now also those people.
Stop by for some delicious comfort food this season at Uneeda Burger, open daily from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Uneeda Burger | 4302 Fremont Ave N., Seattle | (206) 547-2600