Prepare to get your libations on!
The Seattle International Film Festival (Siff) took a hint from the Irish, and are ringing in the spring season with an assortment of northwest ales, scotch, and other spirits! Grab your friends and family and help celebrate the beauty of cinema with a little day drinking at the Fremont Hop Scotch & Ale Festival.
Where: Hop Scotch will be held at Fremont Studios
When: Festival will be held on Friday March 30th 5PM-12AM, and Saturday March 31st, 1PM-12AM. Grab your mugs and listen for last call at 11:15PM, taps will be closed for the evening promptly at 11:30PM.
What: Hop Scotch is a festive spring beer & scotch festival held in the Fremont neighborhood. Fremont Studios will open it’s doors as a libation’s lounge, dedicated to the beauty of cinema, and giving you a mid afternoon buzz. Tagging along as a DD this year? Hats off to you, you’ll receive a $10 Good Samaritan entry discount, and five tickets towards soda and water. There will be ample food and drink varieties for attendees to sample and purchase throughout the day, and keep in mind there in no re-entry into the festival this year. There will also be smoking tents provided on site.
- Over 80 assorted local northwest libations on hand
- For $15 extra dollars, you can expand your horizons and sample single malt whiskeys or scotches of Washington State
- Over 40 micro breweries pouring on site including Deschutes, Lazy Boy Brewing, and Stone Brewing Co.
- Taste limited release wines from Washington State Boutique wineries
- $1-1.75 off each entry will be contributed to SIFF productions. In addition, there will be educational opportunities to learn the mission of SIFF and it’s programming to festival goers.