Celebrate Thanksgiving with delicious feasts on November 26th.
Diners are invited to relieve seasonal stress this year and let a professional take care of the cooking (and cleaning) duties for holiday feasts. Several of Seattle’s favorite restaurants will be open and serving delicious Thanksgiving dinners on November 26. Menus range from traditional American holiday dishes, including turkey, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie, to delicious turkey day alternatives, such as smoked salmon, shepherd’s pie and specialty pastas. Restaurants will offer kid-friendly menus, gluten-free options, vegan dishes and more.
- Ray’s Boathouse and Café: is pulling out the stops with the Café’s annual buffet of fresh seafood and classic Thanksgiving offerings and the Boathouse’s four-course plated menu. Both are $45 per person, $22.50 for children 5-11, and 5 and under are free.
- Cafe Flora: Redefines the Thanksgiving meal with a beautiful, hearty four-course vegetarian menu with many gluten free options, and a dedicated vegan/gluten-free kids menu.
- Agrodolce: Provides a family-style, three-course feast that mixes favorite seasonal ingredients with traditional Sicilian dishes, including Sous Vide Turkey Breast Involtini.
- Golden Beetle: Blends beloved Thanksgiving cuisine with their distinguished Eastern Mediterranean flavors for an unforgettable four-course holiday meal featuring turkey as well as alternatives of Black Cod and Root Vegetable Ragout.
- Local 360 Café and Bar: A special brunch menu until 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and a $29 Turkey plate with classic fixings, sides and pumpkin pie until 9:00 pm.
- Bell + Whete European Kitchen + Lounge: A special pomegranate glazed rotisserie duck dinner for parties of four for $130, along with a $28 per person Turkey Dinner with sides and pumpkin pie.
- The Capital Grille: Alongside the full menu, they’ll be offering a take on Thanksgiving favorites.
- RN74: Enjoy Thanksgiving with Us! RN74 is offering a 3 Course prix-fixe menu for $68 per person. The regular dinner menu will not be served this evening.
- Six Seven Restaurant & Lounge: Six Seven will be offering a 4-course dinner at $70 per person. Dinner will be served from 12-8pm in the dining room. Bar menu will be offered in lounge 11am-Close.
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse: Enjoy a special holiday feast filled with classic Thanksgiving offerings, or choose from a variety of Sullivan’s A La Carte dishes. Thanksgiving Prix-Fixe Menu – $39.
- Miller’s Guild: Give Thanks with a special turkey and Prime Rib Thanksgiving dinner that includes all of the traditional favorites with a few twists.