Cider Summit Seattle celebrates 6 years!
On September 11th and 12th, the regions largest Cider Festival returns to South Lake Union for the Cider Summit. This will be the 16th Cider Summit produced by SBS & Seattle Beer Collective, having launched the concept in Seattle in September 2010 and expanding to Portland, Chicago, and San Francisco. Each event features 150+ elegantly crafted ciders from producers in Washington, Oregon, British Columbia, California, Michigan, New Hampshire, England, France, Spain and others.
The owners and cidermakers will be on hand to inform and guide guests through the samplings which will be available in 4-ounce tasting portions. In addition to the superb range of ciders, the event will feature live music, specially paired food selections fromWhole Foods Market, Capitol Cider and others. A returning popular feature is the Cider Summit “dog lounge” water station benefitting Seattle Humane. New for 2015 is a Cider Cocktail Lounge hosted by CiderCraft Magazine and Capitol Cider, with a special appearance from author Darlene Hayes.
Cider Summit benefits Northwest Cider Association, The Institute for Myeloma & Bone Cancer Research, and Seattle Humane.
- Friday, September 11th from 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday, September 12th from 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- The South Lake Union Discovery Center near Westlake & Denny
- Tickets are $30 in advance and $35 (cash only) at the door and are available online via Stranger tickets, all Seattle Metro Area Whole Foods Market locations, Capitol Cider, Umpqua Bank South Lake Union and selected bottle shops.
- Admission includes a souvenir glass and 8 tasting tickets
- Additional tasting tickets will be available for sale onsite at $2 per ticket
- Re-admission will be allowed at any time with event wristband and tasting glass
- The event is 21 and over only
- Dogs of all ages will be allowed on event grounds
VIP TICKET INFO:
- VIP ticket is $40. This ticket includes 4 additional tasting tickets and exclusive early admission Friday from 2:00 – 3:00PM
- Only 200 of these tickets are available – exclusively online via the event website.
RECOMMENDATIONS: this event is not to be missed! If you like or are curious about ciders, you need to get tickets to this event! The best cider event all summer.
Cider Summit Seattle | South Lake Union Discovery Center | September 11-12, 2015