A 6-course meal with fierce farm-to-table action featuring an all-female ensemble including some of the best chefs, sous chefs, and cider makers and producers in Seattle. The dinner will be a collaboration with one of the best local cider makers in the area, Alpenfire Cider and will take place at the long communal table at Capitol Cider.
This intimate sit-down dinner will include table side service from the chefs with unique pairings of Alpenfire Ciders with each course. The dinner will be held in the downstairs of Capitol Cider at the tavern hall table beneath the rustic chandelier and painting of two majestic lions.
- What: 6 courses paired with 6 ciders from 6 chefs
- Where: Capitol Cider
- When: January 25th / 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Who: Nancy Bishop, co-owner and cidermaker from Alpenfire Cider
- Tickets: $85
- Sara Harvey – Chef De Cuisine, Capitol Cider
- Kaleena Bliss – Chef De Cuisine, Mistral
- Bobbie Mollenberg – Sous Chef, Spur
- Mac Jarvis – Chef De Cuisine, Ernest Loves Agnes
- Katie Gallego – Sous Chef, Orpheo
- Emily Young – Chef De Cuisine, Old Sage
RESERVATIONS: Seats are limited! Call 206-397-3564 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos by Capitol Cider.
Cider & Sirens | 818 E Pike St, Seattle | January 25, 2016