Seattle’s largest, locally produced brunch event, Bacon, Eggs & Kegs is returning for its third and biggest event Saturday and Sunday, August 27-28 at CenturyLink Field from 11 am – 3 pm! We’ve attended the past two events and it’s not to be missed. We love the demos, photobooth (in a giant inflatable skillet!), and all the tasty brunch dishes. The Bloody Mary bar is like nothing we’ve ever seen before!
Bacon, Eggs & Kegs will host 20+ local restaurants and chefs serving bacon and egg-focused dishes, tastings from 30+ local breweries and cideries, boozy root beer floats, and a 30-foot Bloody Mary bar. There will also be an Irish coffee bar, bacon butchery demos, putt putt golf and duffleboard by Flatstick Pub, bacon bingo, dueling pianos, and much more.
Bacon + Egg Food Highlights:
- Restaurant Roux – House biscuits with bacon fat gravy, poached egg, and southern fried chicken.
- Uli’s Famous Sausage – Bacon & Beer sausage on a toasted bun.
- Samurai Noodle – Specialty Hakata–Tonkotsu (pork broth) ramen with bacon and soft boiled egg.
- Anchor End Pretzel Shoppe – Sea squab fried egg, Havarti cheese, maple aioli, and poblano pepper slaw on French toast battered sea salt pretzel with fried pork belly.
- Mama’s Cantina – Breakfast tacos with chorizo, eggs, Oaxaca cheese blend, molcajete salsa and onions.
Beer + Cider Highlights:
- Coco Jones Coconut Porter by Black Raven Brewery
- Theo Chocolate Milk Stout by Bluebird Microcreamery & Brewery
- Baple Macon by Brickyard Brewing
- Pina Colada Pale Ale by Gallagher’s Where-U-Brew
- Ghost Pepper Saison by Ghostfish Brewing Company
- Grumpy Bear Coffee Nitro Cider by Schilling Cider
- 30-foot-long Bloody Mary bar with custom bases, salts and toppings like pickled veggies, meats, cheeses, eggs, horseradish and hot sauces and vodka by Heritage Distilling Co., including: Bacon Vodka, Sweet Ghost Pepper Vodka, and Batch No. 12 Vodka.
- 20+ local restaurants serving bacon and egg dishes for purchase.
- 30+ Northwest craft breweries and cideries.
- Irish coffee bar featuring Haiti Coffee Co. coffee and Heritage Distilling Co.’s Elk Rider Whiskey, Coffee Vodka, and Brown Sugar Bourbon.
- Boozy root beer floats made with Not Your Father’s Root Beer.
- Bacon butchery education and sampling from Tracy Smaciarz of Heritage Meats in Rochester, WA.
- Mimosa bar featuring classic and cider-based mimosas.
- Putt putt golf and duffleboard by Flatstick Pub.
- Bacon bingo from the Hawks Nest with the stadium and field as the backdrop.
- Larger than life games including giant Jenga, giant Yahtzee, bear pong, inflatable Hungry Hungry Hippos and more.
- Live entertainment: dueling pianos by Keys on Main, a DJ and live musical performances.
- Complimentary photos taken in a giant inflatable skillet.
Early bird tickets for the event are $35 per person per day and include 12 tokens and a 5oz souvenir beer glass for beer and cider tastings (one token each). Tokens will also buy full 12oz beers (two tokens), Bloody Marys (three to six tokens), Irish Coffee with Brown Sugar Bourbon from Heritage Distilling (three tokens) and mimosas (two tokens).
Food is purchased separately at each restaurant stand or food truck. Tickets are available for purchase online now at baconeggsandkegs.com.
The event benefits local nonprofit, The World Is Fun, a Seattle based charitable organization that has donated more than $1 million in service to the Seattle community since 2009.
Photos by Bacon, Eggs & Kegs.
Bacon, Eggs & Kegs | CenturyLink Field | August 27-28, 2016